Granny Flat showroom now open!
Backyard Grannys is thrilled to provide a one-of-a-kind experience in order to create the perfect granny flat for your needs.
Our extensive showroom is located in Bennetts Green and displays a full range of designer finishes and fixtures – all in one location. You can pick everything from your bricks or cladding, to your flooring or kitchen inclusions.
The showroom includes:
- Two fully fitted out kitchens including two ranges of appliances, your choice of over 100 different laminates and a wide range of high quality quantum quartz stone if you’re looking for that designer finish.
- Designer kitchen tapware and sink options
- A wide range of quality wall and floor tiles to choose from our supplier Beaumont Tiles
- Wide range of quality flooring from reputable brands including carpet, bamboo, vinyl.
- Quality bathroom display including vanity, shaving cabinet, toilet and tapware options
- A large selection of PGH Bricks
- A variety of cladding profiles from James Hardie
- Complete Colorbond range to select your roofing, gutters and fascia
- Extensive roof tiling options including profiles and colours
- Range of internal and external Corinthian doors and lane door hardware
- Choices of vertical blinds, roller blinds and venetians in a range of colours
- Robe door profiles
- Professional interior design colour scheme boards for inspiration when making all your selections
- Full range of granny flat designs to choose including multiple 3D external façade options available to view for each design
- Photos of recently completed granny flats
Granny flats have come a long way and many can now even be considered a small home! The interior and exterior design is a vital component to ensure you get the best from your project – whether you intend to use your granny flat as an investment or a home.
The Backyard Grannys team are experienced granny flat builders and have built up a reputation for quality granny flats in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and Sydney areas.
To view our showroom you can make a booking and we can organise for one of our experienced granny flat specialists to meet with you and discuss your granny flat design options, while also getting the chance to see and feel our finishes so you can make an informed decision and get an accurate quote.
But also feel free to drop in unannounced – the showroom is fitted out with stylish comfortable furniture, so you can come in and and enjoy a coffee while we show you all the options available.
The showroom is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, but please contact us if you have any queries.