Central Coast two storey granny flat
We recently finished our blog series about the process of building a two storey granny flat which we built on the Central Coast.
We have created one final blog to recap the series and provide all the finished photos for everyone to view.
If you would like to read the previous blogs, please click the below headings:
- Building a two storey granny flat: the process from start to finish
- Building a two storey granny flat: site preparation
- Building a two storey granny flat: constructing the slab and frame
- Building a two storey granny flat: lock up phase
- Building a two storey granny flat: internal linings and fit off
- Building a two storey granny flat: complete/final inspection
Our clients were very happy with their project and gave us a fantastic testimonial:
From the beginning of our project discussing concepts and plans, throughout the build and to the final collection of keys, the team at Backyard Grannys has been extremely professional, dedicated and responsive. They carefully took on board our requirements and made sure they were executed as we had imagined. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable and we always felt they were genuinely interested in our project. We loved the regular updates they sent us throughout the build and the open communication they maintained helped make sure our expectations were aligned and any potential issues were dealt with before even arising. We highly recommend them, thanks again team for making our project a reality! Jye & Emilie Sutton
Have a look at the photos below to see the finished product.